Pasternack’s new PEM010 60 GHz Millimeter Wave Transmitter Module is ideal for use in the development of multi-gigabit, high-speed, point-to-point wireless communication links.
These communication links provide low-cost, gigabit wireless throughput for a variety of applications involving telecommunications “last kilometer” distribution, telecommunications cellular backhaul, millimeter wave wireless gigabit Ethernet data communications, building-to-building high speed networks and mesh-based LAN infrastructures.
• Signal transmission in the Global unlicensed frequency spectrum from 57.0 to 64.8 GHz
• Integrated Synthesizer and Power Amplifier generates output P1dB up to +12 dBm
• Development for IEEE 802.11ad and 802.11aj WiFi protocols for wireless multi-gigabit high-speed networking
• Operates up to 1.8 GHz Modulation Bandwidth
• I/Q analog baseband SAMTEC connector interface
• WR-15 UG-385/U Waveguide flange supports available gain horn antennas for extended range
Pasternack´s new 60 GHz Millimeter Wave Transmitter Module is in-stock and available to ship today.
For detailed information on this product, please contact Vermont Rep.