The new 400 MHz and 900 MHz yagi antennas from Pasternack are the high-quality tough solution needed for utilities and Land Mobile Radio (LMR) applications.
These new yagi antennas feature fully-welded, aircraft-quality aluminum powder coating for maximum durability, ensuring performance and survivability in the toughest environments. The antennas are built to withstand up to 200 mph wind speeds and resist icing and corrosive elements.
Supplied with N-Type female connectors, the new Pasternack yagi antennas provide 7 dBi to 13 dBi of gain for superior performance and allow simple connections to the communication network.
These high-performance 400 MHz and 900 MHz yagi antennas are in-stock and available for same-day shipping.
Yagi antenna applications:
- Land Mobile Radio
- Oil and Gas
- Public Safety
- Yagi antennas offering 400 to 470 MHz (400 MHz band) and 880
to 960 MHz (900 MHz band) configurations
- Aircraft-quality aluminum with 1″ boom and 5/16″ elements
- Black powder-coated for corrosion, fade, and ice build-up resistance
- 200 mph wind survivability
- Gain options of 7 dBi to 13 dBi
- Antennas come fully welded for maximum durability
- In-stock and available for same-day shipping